Monday, September 12, 2016

God Called Moses

God Called Moses...He is also calling you.

The book of Leviticus opens with these words

"The Lord called to Moses..." Leviticus 1:1

During our first visit to FCA Coaches Camp on St. Simon's Island we had a speaker who greeted the room with very similar words. "Hello Pastors!" This was the first time in my husband's coaching career that anyone had referred to him as a Pastor. It was my first time hearing that I was a Pastor's wife. This statement changed the game for me and the rest of the week at Coaches' Camp everyone kept affirming this call!

As I think about Moses' call and the incredible task God entrusted to him, I'm sure his wife Zipporah had no idea what she was signing up for when her dad gave her to Moses in marriage.

Did you know all that you were signing up for as a coach's wife? I didn't. Since that week on St. Simon's Island God has opened my eyes to what it means to be married to a man He has called. I have spent many days with the Lord, in His word, learning how to be a Pastor's (Coach´s) wife.


Father, thank You for giving us men of valor, honor and notable greatness. May we draw closer to You so that we all can learn why you called us Pastor's Wives. In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment