Monday, August 22, 2016

Called to be his helper

Called to be his helper

Genesis 2:18- "It is not good that man should be alone: I will make him a helper comparable to him."

Our number one role as coaches´ wives is to be a helper to our husband's, to be their partners, an asset that benefits them.

What can you do this week for your coach as his helper? (something just for him)

I know some of you may be thinking, as a coach's wife, I'm already helping him (LOL). I'm encouraging you to do something that He will notice and get his attention. Think of something he's being trying to accomplish but because of his hours he just can't seem to get it done. I'm cheering for you on ladies!

Father, I pray Your daughter's hear Your voice today. I pray You show them how they can help their coach. Lord we thank You for who You created us to be. In Jesus' name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment