Monday, December 12, 2016

The Virtuous Woman Laughs

It is the season to Laugh...
As many of us enter the coaching carousel for this year, I pray you are putting your trust in the Lord and have no fear of your future. Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:4-5 I hope you can Laugh in this season of hiring and firing just as the Virtuous Woman. Our God knows what He is doing. He has to have a way to get you to your next assignment. Don't blame anyone, just except that God is in Control!



  
His Coach's Wife,
Tia Reid Barlow

Happy Monday!
#helpingcoachesmarriageswin

Father, I pray my sister wives can laugh without fear of the future. I pray they know you are leading and sometimes even carrying us through this life. I pray their confidence, hope and faith is found in you. Father, make it evident to them that you know what you are doing. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment