Monday, August 22, 2016

You are where you are for purpose...

Psalms:139:16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

When I began to look at my life from this perspective I no longer questioned my circumstances. Instead, I turned to God asking Him to show me why He wrote every part of my story the way He did. This scripture helped me understand my purpose and I have learned to embrace every detail about my life. You are where you are, experiencing what you are experiencing, all for purpose. I encourage you to take a few minutes today and meditate on these words written by King David. I also encourage you to read this entire Psalm. It is my go to when life doesn't make much sense to me.

Father, I pray my sisters are encouraged by Your word today. I pray they are turning to You about every detail of their lives. Father, You know all about us and You know how to use every detail of our story for Your glory. I pray for my sister whose circumstance seems overwhelming and more painful than she thinks she can endure. Lord, give her the strength today to hold to Your truths. Your word tells us to be strong and courageous not afraid or discouraged for You are with us wherever we go. Thank You for who You have called each one of us to be for Your- Kingdom plans. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment